God's Masterpiece

God's Masterpiece
That's what our family is!


Monday, March 30, 2009

1st Full night!!!

I am happy to report that Angel slept through the night last night and is still asleep now at 6:30am!!! Now if someone can tell me how to turn down the sensory of my maternal ears, that would be great. I didn't sleep well, every little noise my ears heard from the monitor woke me up. I know eventually I'll get used to her noises but I just want a good nights sleep.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hello. Glad to hear that Angel is doing well and adjusting to her new family. Congrats on your first full night's sleep. Hope things continue to go well. Blessings!!

Lisa A said...

Tracy I can't tell you how reassuring this is for me. I have been a little stressed reading about all the sleeping issues. I know anything can happen. But your transition plan and smooth path to getting a good nights sleep (which lets face it is always a great facilitator to an easier transition overall--sleep always does wonders to the attitude no matter the situation) is an inspiration--I'm taking notes!

Love, Lisa A