God's Masterpiece

God's Masterpiece
That's what our family is!


Saturday, October 03, 2009

Wearing Kailey's Recital costume from a year ago.



See both eyes?

Kailey debuting what she learned so far at dance. They were the half time show for one of the little Rams football games today. Brrrrrr, it was cold.


An even better look at my eyes and look how great I'm healing!!!!


See my pony tail/fountain? Isn't it cute! She left it in most of the day, we've never made it out of the house with one in till today and she loved showing it off!!! Cheese!


As you can see from all of the above pictures, Angel is still utilizing that right eye. When I ask her to look at me for a picture, I get the side of her face and not a full on view. Praying that all works out here soon.


5 comments:

Aaron, Amber & Paul said...

Angel is such a beautiful little girl! We really cannot believe what has happened, and in such a short time - wishing luck with the next surgery, and we cannot wait to hold her at Christmas!! Good luck to all of you! Oh, yeah...we are having another boy! Love you all!

Matt Millard said...

We love her sweet little fountain ponytail and it looks too cute! Hannah was the first one to notice it today at church-she loves it too!

Lisa A said...

Oh Tracy she's healing so fast! It's amazing how resilient these kids are.

OK...I love how she's wearing her BIG sisters outfit. That is so sweet!

Shelene said...

I loved her sweet little pony tail on Sunday - adorable! Hopefully her eye will straighten out on its own soon... she's been through enough already!

See you guys tomorrow night :)

Lauren Young said...

Angel sure knows how to accessorize! Her post-op pics look amazing. Congrats on your beautiful daughter.

Lauren
mother of Leo, 5 who has a back nevus (mostly removed) and lots of satellites.