We made a trip to the peds office this morning for another pre-op physical, I that is the only reason we have gone the last three times since her 2 year check up in May! Usually she gets very upset anytime we go but we managed to get through it with just two minor outbursts. The first one occurred when we stepped into the office. She started to whine and I told her all was OK, the doctor was just going to say hi and look at her ears, nose and mouth. Whew. The next occurred as soon as we stepped into the examination room with the nurse. This time she whiny- cried for about 2 minutes and again we explained that they were just going to look at her and that was that. She was fine the rest of the visit. In fact she was pointing at the utensil they use to look in the ears and mouth, kinda telling him in her own way that he needed to use it. She's a smart little cookie. She was sure to remind them that she needed some stickers too.
Other than that she is looking great, healing well. I know, I know, you all want to see pictures. I will get some taken, uploaded and posted soon.
4 more days till she and I venture to Chicago, again.
Blessings!
1 comment:
Yeah...just so excited for her...Does she have a little Dr.s kit of her own? We have a Fisher Price one that the kids would take to the Dr. with them when they had an appointment. I'd let them "examine" me in the office before the Dr. got in...it seemed to help ease them and was a good way for them to pass the time waiting for thier appointment. Just an idea! Good luck Monday, we will be thinkging of you and Angel and the entire family. I'm sure everyone is very excited for this to almost over!
Post a Comment