God's Masterpiece

God's Masterpiece
That's what our family is!


Friday, February 27, 2009

We have TA!!!

YAY, we are so excited we received our Travel Approval call less than 2 hours ago - we plan to leave on March 12th, we just have to wait for confirmation for the Consulate appointment to be certain. We should know for sure by Tuesday next week. Oh my, less than 2 weeks, that sounds so fenominal right now. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers, I prayed that we'd be able to make the March 12th group, not only because we wanted to go sooner rather than later but it works out great with spring break for our kids, they will be able to spend most of the time we are gone with family in Indiana!!! We're coming Angel, can't wait to meet you!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, we will post when we know our travel plans.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God! I'm so very happy for you Tracey! Can't wait to see your with Angel in CHINA! Wow--13 days...that's not long at all. GREAT NEWS!

Stacey said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and your family! I wish you all the best as you prepare to travel and as you prepare to meet your daughter.

Nicole said...

So happy for your family! I just recently sent you an email as we just sent in an LOI for a little girl with the same diagnosis! Can't wait to follow you to China!
:-)
-Nicole
www.bakerssweets.blogspot.com