We would like to make a donation to the orphanage of something they are in need of for the kids so I e-mailed the Yahoo group I belong to of parents who have adopted from the orphanage Angel resides in. The response I received is that they need sock for the babies, toddlers and children. Something so small but much needed, so I'm on a mission to gather at least 100 pairs of socks to take over there with us when we go. If you would like to contribute, we would greatly appreciate it. You can mail them to us at: Tracy Downey, PO BOX 433, Altoona, IA 50009
Thanks so much!
5 comments:
I'd love to be part of this! I'll send some out in the coming days!
Christen Beaudoin
Mommy to four blessings
2 bio and 2 from China (Hanzhong City, Shaanxi and Jinan, Shandong)
mgbeaudoin@comcast.net
www.zacharyspromise.com
Hi! I just found your blog as I am a new member of the Adopted Children with Birthmarks group. I had a couple of questions about the nevus treatment you outlined. Would you be willing to email me: waitingfor1more @ comcast.net (remove spaces).
THANKS!
-Nicole
www.bakerssweets.blogspot.com
Tracy,
I just bought a bunch of socks and will be sending them out to you tomorrow. Wish everyone at Jinan SWI my love and let them know that Jacob (Fu An Ka)is doing wonderfully!
God Bless,
Christen Beaudoin
Count us in...we'll send them your way! What a wonderful thing you're doing I love it.
I sent out a box with tons of socks yesterday. You should get it within the week. Let me know when it arrives (mgbeaudoin@comcast.net).
God Bless,
Christen Beaudoin
Post a Comment