China Photos link
Friday, January 08, 2010
Officially Potty Training...
Angel's New Years resolution must be to get potty trained because she has gone from having no interest in telling us when she has to go, to only having about one pee accident each of the past 3 days, during the day. I purchased some Dora undies for her a few months ago, hoping that would motivate her but it didn't work. I pulled them back out earlier this week and I think they got her attention this time because she really wanted to put them on. Told her we have a little work to do before we do that but I think we are getting closer to trying them. I am so proud of her!!! And excited about not having to mess with diapers, other than at night, her bladder isn't ready for holding all night yet. YAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment