God's Masterpiece

God's Masterpiece
That's what our family is!


Monday, August 17, 2009

7th Injection

Injection went well last week, only 4 more to go if everything goes as planned. We are 5 and a half weeks away from surgery.

Her forehead is at 135cc's (out of 250cc)
Her neck is at 147 cc's (out of 250cc)
And her cheek is at 44 cc's (out of 70cc)

Her forehead and neck will receive a full 30 cc syringe over the next 4 injections, they will almost double in size. WOW- I'm still in awe of this process and that she still smiles. What a trooper.

I'm not sure if I'll get pictures up for this week's injections because two of our children fought over the camera and broke it. So now we have to buy a new one after only 6 months - ugh. I will have to see if I can get our old one to work long enough to take and upload pics.





No comments: