God's Masterpiece

God's Masterpiece
That's what our family is!


Monday, July 06, 2009

Angel's first Zoo visit

We purchased a family pass to the zoo and science center for the summer, so we ventured to the zoo for the first time on Tuesday morning, last week. The temperature and weather were perfect. Angel had a good time, she didn't get quite as excited at things as I thought she might but she is only two. The other kiddos had a good time too. We then enjoyed a picnic lunch before heading back home for Angel's nap time.




Not sure how I managed to get all 4 kids in this shot but it turned out perfect! This duck was quite annoying, it kept flying from this area then over the fence and into the sea lions pool and back. The annoying part is that it flew so close to the top of your head that you could feel the breeze as it went over. Scares ya if you don't know what's happening.



The below are not from our zoo visit, just a few very cute photos I took. Below are Kailey and Angel eating these huge marshmallows I found at the store.




How cute is this?

No comments: