God's Masterpiece

God's Masterpiece
That's what our family is!


Thursday, January 22, 2009

We have our RA, she's our daughter!!!!!

What a day, I ran errands all morning, attempted to donate blood again but I'm still anemic so couldn't do that. After returning home I checked e-mails and noticed that RA calls had been made, and we weren't one of them - I was a bit bummed. So I went to get my hair cut. Low and behold when I returned home I noticed I had a message from our agency - I got a little excited. Surprise, I was told our RA was received as well, it was just a few hours later than the first batch - YAY!!!! So we have been approved to become the parents of Fu Ru Tian who resides in the city of Jinan in Shandong Province, China. Her birth date is 5/16/2007, so she is 20 months old. She is a beautiful little girl with a large facial nevus and healthy other than being a bit anemic like her MOM (that's me now, WOW)! We are told we should plan to travel sometime in March.

We had another baby join our family today too, Jason's sister had a baby this morning - what a wonderful day it has been - the lord is grand!!! Nothing like becoming and aunt and a mom in the same day!

I am excited that we can now share photos of her, so her she is, our precious girl - Angel RuTian -

This is our most recent photo of her, taken in November



This is the earliest photo, this is her passport picture



And these were part of her referral photos, taken around June 2008




Isn't she precious!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you but my heart aches a little as I look at her pictures on your site. I looked at those pictures for a few days imagining her as ours. She is beautiful and I pray for her. Knowing that she is going to have a loving family makes me very happy. I'm Looking forward to following along "virtually" as you go get her.
God bless,
Lydia

Anonymous said...

Tracy & Jason - I am so happy for you guys! This is truly exciting news!

~Hope~ said...

WE ADOPTED KATELIN IN NOVEMBER OF 2007, USING AWAA. SHE HAS THE SAME NEED IT SEEMS AS YOUR DAUGHTER. HER BIRTHMARK IS CALLED NEVUS OF OTA. IT'S BLUISH PURPLE MUCH LIKE A BRUISE WOULD LOOK. SHE'S HAD 4 LASER TREATMENTS TO IT SO FAR AND WE ARE SEEING IMPROVEMENTS WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE. HER DOCTOR USES AN ALEX LASER. THEY PUT HER TO SLEEP FOR ABOUT 6 MINUTES AND PERFORM THE TREATMENT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS, I'LL BE GLAD TO SHARE.

BLESSINGS IN THE FINAL WAIT!
HOPE WALLACE
hsrw427@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Tracy & Jason,
Thank you for sharing the photos - she is definitely an "angel" and she is truly blessed for having you as parents (and Michael and Logan and Kailey as siblings- :).
I can't wait to see her and have her visit the classroom. Kailey will be SO-O-O excited.
Nancy

Our Trip for Lileah said...

Hi, My name is Anna Maria and my husband and I adopted a little girl from Jinan in Nov. While we were at the orphanage we saw your daughter. I am almost certain that we have pictures of her when we were in the play room. If you would like me to send them to you let me know and I will seach my pictures.
Anna Maria

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Muriel Renema. My husband and I adopted a little girl in nov. 2008 from Jinan. She was sleeping in the same room as your daugther. We don't have any pictures of her, but perhaps we do have her on film. She is a beautiful little girl. If you want, I can try to find her on film.

Mama to Blu said...

Your angel is Divine!

We also have two Chinese daughters. Jolie Blu (3 yrs) had CL/CP (both repaired) and Lexi Caj (4 yrs) has a Congenital Pigmented Mole covering her left-face and she is an elegant princess. Her Nevus of Ota is like a giant blue/black bruise.

Anyway, our daughters are such blessings! (We live in SC)

-Wanda

Monica said...

Awwww, she's adorable!

Monica
Big sis to Reese (PWS)
http://kaijinsbigsis.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Jason & Tracy,
Sarah M. shared your sight with me... and I am just in awe with your journey! Angel is an absolute Angel! She is a masterpiece, created by our Great Big God! We look forward to meeting her in person and loving her as a church family! Our prayers are with you! Love you so much! Lori Anderson