We received two e-mails yesterday from the new/merged agency with their policies and whatnot so I forwarded them all to Jason at work, had him print them, sign them and fax them to me so I could sign and fax them to the agency. So they had all the documents back, signed by us within hours of e-mailing them out. I then e-mailed the director and asked "what is the next step" and she referred me to a online "Waiting Children Application" to fill out and submit so we have all the proper paperwork completed and the person in charge of that list will get in contact with us. I'm crossing my fingers she calls us today, since it has now been 2 weeks since we first saw this little girl on the list and the longer we have to wait to inquire more about her, the better the chance that someone else will already have done so and sent their letter of intent to adopt. Crossing our fingers we get there first.
I e-mailed a highly recommended doctor in Chicago who is familar with the nevus this little girl has. He has agreed to give us his opinion and recommendations as to her treatment once we have more information and pictures that we can forward on to him. So I'm hopeful we will have that soon.
Till I know more, Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment